First, my Michael Miller fabric challenge for the Modern Quilt Guild. It's 55" square and my own design. Yes, I'm working on writing up and testing the pattern to be released soon on my website. Here's a small tease of the quilt... I'll let out a full picture once it is ready.
How awesome is that new camera??!! The only downfall I have discovered is the aspect ratio is not the same as normal cameras. What the???
But this Chinese Lantern quilt is quilted, bound and all threads have been buried! Woo hooo! It's officially entered in the challenge contest. Three people will win fabric for a year, not that I need fabric.
It is 47x60
I worked on the wonky pinwheel quilt for my son's best friend's newest baby sister. I was so close... and then discovered that I didn't document the size of the first new baby sister's quilt... After hearing from mom, I ripped out a block from the bottom of each coloum I had assembled and removed one column. The quilt is *close* to what the other one was. It is a few inches skinnier but a few inches longer. The extra blocks are going to go on the back.
No pictures of that one yet...
I also worked on the pixelated dalek quilt that I've been sloooowly churning out. I am really close to finishing it! Only a few more rows of 1 3/4" squares to cut and assemble then it will be ready to get a quilt back. I'll post pics when it's closer to being done. I forgot to take pics of it over the weekend..
Oh! I also finished piecing the Alarm Clock Quilt. That is going to be quilted this week... No pics there either. I totally forgot about taking pics of it.
But I've got progress on the Finish Along 2014 Third Quarter Challenge.